Earn more Money for your school, even if you Homeschool

Everyone knows that our schools and teachers need more cash! It seems every time you turn on the news you are hearing about another school budget cut or teacher pay cut. Box Tops for Education has become a great program that gives back to your local schools from the products we all buy during our weekly grocery trip. The best thing about this program is that you are giving back to your child’s school to help purchase computers, books, supplies, or anything they need. Each box top is worth 10 cents and that is 10 cents that makes the biggest difference. Let me tell you how you can turn simple savings into real success with Walmart’s 5-for-1 Box Tops products.
Box Tops for Education

Earn More Money for your School

We are a homeschool family. I took my son out of public school 2 years ago and my daughter last year. It wasn’t because of anything in particular with the school is was more because it would be a better fit for our kids to not only get the education they need but also the morals, values, and other responsibilities/life skills that they need. It has been such a great thing for our family.

Even though we homeschool we still support our local schools. We participate in fundraisers that may be going on, we save our Box Tops and before I received this sponsored offer we had already planned to take a trip to our local Elementary and Middle school to drop them off.

Now  Walmart  is helping you Earn more money for your school with 5-for-1 Box Tops.

Gluten Free

This Month’s offers to Earn More Money for your School

Thank you so much for caring about your local schools and your children’s education! If you want to know which products participate in Box Tops for Education you can print out a full list here, & did you know that they’re not all grocery products? Print your list now!

Opt In Image
Never Miss a Moment!

FREE Printables, Recipes, Crafts, & Much More

You are opting in to receive emails from RaisedSouthern.com Thank You for Joining us! We appreciate you!

10 comments

1. Leigh Anne Borders says:

I choose to select Peeples Elementary School. This is my son;s school and my workplace so it holds a very special place in my heart. I think it is important to give back to your child’s school anyway you can. That includes doing the Spirit Nights and participating in any fundraisers.

• Kari Scott says:

I absolutely agree! Thank you for giving back to your school and workplace! I know they appreciate you! Hope you have a great rest of your weekend and Thank you for also entering our giveaway Leigh Anne!

2. Laura J says:

I think our school is special for the way they involve the parents in the childrens education. We have pizza night once a week, Bingo once a month, and lots of other functions that we can go to. Helps keep us involved! We love our school!
    Entry #1

3. Laura J says:

Entry #2

4. Laura J says:

Entry #1
    Oh we love to give back to our school anyway we can. I think the BoxTop collections is such a wonderful way for everyone to give back without actually giving money when money is tight. We also love to attend functions like monthly Bingo night and weekly Pizza night…those always help money go to the school. I wish they had a recycling program where you could donate money for what you recycle through our garbage company to your school!

5. Laura J says: